22 de gen. 2014

Grease


Grease


I want to recommend you a movie because I love it. I saw it some time ago, the movie is called Grease. The director of the film is Ronald Klesier and the main characters are John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

It is a musical film about a love story. In the summer the protagonist, named Danny Zuko meets a girl and falls in love with her. Just before the school starts. Danny and his girlfriend Sandy broke their relationship and when the course starts, they meet. He is a member of a posh band at high school and the boy is in love with her but when he is in front of his band he ignores her.

I really liked this movie. It is love, it speaks about school and they sing and dance a lot. The memorable scene is the final dance because it’s very cool.

All in all, I love this musical film and I recommend it to all those people who like singing, dancing and especially love stories.

Maria Casals 3B

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada